This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 20 June 2003 – Privacy Code and 13 of European Regulation no. 679/2016 and applies exclusively to all data collected through the site alebikericcione.it. This information is subject to updates which will be published punctually on the website.
The owner of the data collected from this site is Molari Alessandro owner of the company Molari Alessandro Ale Bike, with headquarters in Riccione, Via Malta n.33, VAT 03255000402
Modalities for the processing of personal data
The personal data supplied or acquired will be processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality pursuant to current legislation.
The Data Controller shall treat the Personal Data of Users adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) also appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller may have access to the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers, if appointed, may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Personal Data collected by this Site, either independently or through third parties, includes: Cookies, Usage Data, Email and Name, contact forms, any registration procedures / access to reserved area, newsletter subscription, purchase procedure of products and services and its “Shopping Cart”, similar and similar operations.
Personal Data may be collected voluntarily by you or collected automatically while you use this Site.
Failure by the User to provide certain Personal Data may prevent this Site from providing its services. You assume responsibility for any Third Party Personal Data published or shared through this Site and warrant that you have the right to disclose or disseminate it, releasing the Owner from any liability to any third party.
1) Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail through the contact form or by means of the addresses indicated on this site, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed in the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
2) Place of Treatment
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller. For further information, please contact the Owner.
3) Treatment times
As expressly provided for in Article 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of the GDPR, the Data are kept for the time necessary to process them in relation to the provision of the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document.
– The Data collected for the purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the complete execution of the contract.
– Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until such time as this interest is satisfied.
– The Data collected on the basis of your consent may be stored until your consent is revoked.
– The Data collected can be indicatively stored: for fiscal / administrative obligations, for regulatory obligations regarding product warranty, for contractual obligations regarding additional after-sales services.
The Data may be stored by the Data Controller for a longer period in compliance with legal obligations or by order of an authority.
The User can always request the interruption of the Processing or the cancellation of the Data.
4) Purpose of the processing of the collected data
The User’s Data are collected to allow the site to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Managing addresses and sending email messages, any registration process / access to restricted area, newsletter subscription, purchase procedure and related “Shopping Cart” and the like, interaction with external platforms, content commentary, Management of RSS and Statistical feeds. And in particular:
– to respond to specific requests addressed to the Owner by the User through the Website and its communication tools (contact forms, information request forms and similar);
– for the eventual subscription to the newsletter and the consequent receipt of various informative communications concerning the sector in which the Data Controller operates;
– for communications of an informative nature relating to the services of the Owner, following the request for information by e-mail or filling in the contact form and other means of communication;
– for the registration procedure for the purchase of products and services or, in cases where registration is not required, for the “Shopping Cart” procedure where to enter the data relating to the delivery of the goods and fiscal invoice profiles or similar;
– for other purposes that are accessory or related to those indicated above and in any case fall within the scope of the activities of the Website;
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document. The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
Among other things, the data will be processed for specific purposes as shown below by way of example:
– for purposes related to the Contract: especially to implement the Contract entered into;
– contact you in connection with and for the administration of this Agreement;.
– handling of legal warranty claims, product compliance, support, termination claims, contract management and termination;
Details on the processing of Personal Data
The data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the User
Mailing List or Newsletter (This site)
By registering for the mailing list or newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically included in a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Site may be transmitted. The User’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registration on this Site or after making a purchase. Personal data collected: Email and Name.
Managing addresses and sending e-mails (This site)
These services allow you to maintain a database of email contacts, phone contacts, or any other type of contacts that you use to communicate with you.
These services may also collect data about the date and time that Your messages are viewed, as well as Your interaction with them, such as information about clicks on links in messages.
Contact form (This site)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her own Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other purpose indicated in the header of the form. Personal data collected: Email, First and Last name.
SendGrid (SendGrid Inc)
Whatsapp business (Whatsapp inc)
Browsing and hosting data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
However, such data are not in the possession of the Data Controller, who does not have access even for consultation. Instead, they are stored on the servers of the web space provider. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
Safety measures taken
This site has an SSL certificate and uses the HTTPS protocol to secure the moment your personal data is entered. By using this protocol, the transactions and data that are transmitted on the websites take place with the utmost security and the content of the communication is not read or manipulated in any way by third parties.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data only and are used to keep track of the User’s behaviour.
1)Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC. Google uses the Personal Data collected in order to track and examine the use of this Site, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Interaction with Social Networks
These services allow you to interact with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Site.
Interactions and information acquired from this Site are in any case subject to the privacy settings of the User relating to each social network.
If a service is installed that interacts with social networks, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages on which it is installed.
1) Facebook Social Button and Social Widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
2) + 1 button and Google+ social widget (Google LLC)
Content on external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Site and to interact with them.
If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it will collect traffic data relating to the pages on which it is installed.
1) Google Maps (Google Inc)
These services enable this Site and its partners to communicate, enhance and serve advertisements based on your past use of this Site. This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and using Cookies, information that is transferred to partners to whom the remarketing activity is linked.
1. Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
3) Google AdWords (Google Inc)
Further information about treatment
(1) Defence in legal proceedings
The User’s Personal Data may be used for defence by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory phases to its possible establishment, against abuse in the use of the same or related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Holder may be required to disclose the Data at the request of public authorities.
2) Specific disclosures
3) System Log and Maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Site may collect System Logs, which are files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as Your IP address.
4) Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
5) Nature of the data processed and consequences of any refusal
The provision of data related to navigation by Users, for the purposes mentioned above, depends on the degree of privacy that the User has enabled or disabled through his browser. In some cases, disabling it may affect your ability to navigate this Web Site. For certain forms of this Website, the provision of navigation data and/or the use of technical cookies is mandatory for the proper functioning of this Website. The provision of certain personal data is in any case necessary for the structure of the Website and its procedures. In particular, by way of example:
– for sending messages through contact forms or for subscribing to the newsletter, the minimum data required therein are in any case mandatory, such as USERNAME and/or the name and/or surname and/or e-mail address and/or other identifying data of the sender;
– for registration and access to the specific reserved area of the Website, the USERNAME and the PASSWORD are in any case mandatory, as well as other data related to any e-commerce procedure, such as the name / surname / name, address and address for the delivery of the products/services purchased, the tax code / VAT number and the like as better described in the specific purchase form.
Failing this, the procedure cannot be completed. Any request for other optional data will be preceded by a check for approval. The provision of all other data is optional, according to the type of information that the User wishes to provide to the Website.
6) Exercise of the rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 (Privacy Code) and articles 15 to 22 of European Regulation 679/2016, the person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form, to know the content and origin, to verify the accuracy. The interested party has the right to revoke his consent at any time and, upon simple request to the data controller, may request access to personal data, receive the personal data provided to the owner and transmit them to another owner of the treatment without hindrance (so-called Portability), obtain the updating, limitation of treatment, rectification of data and the cancellation of those treated in violation of existing legislation. The interested party has the right for legitimate reasons to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him and the processing for purposes of sending advertising materials, direct selling and market research. The requests of the interested party can be formulated by e-mail and sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The user always has the right to make a report and lodge a complaint with a data protection authority in accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR.